Robotic Sales Specialist Job #211101
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products that simplify and innovate complex biomedical testing.
- North East
- Based in the local Boston office 80% of the time
- $75-85k DOE +$50K at plan, uncapped, commission guarantee offered!
- Commission paid monthly
- Mileage as per government rate.
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Two years’ sales experience or technical support marketing capital equipment to the life science market. Must be able to demo robotics and software to customers
- Demonstrate strong technical ability.
- Able to sell equipment valued at ~$25k
- Working knowledge of a CRM. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, clinical science, biology.
- Sell the automated liquid handlers in the designated territory
- Target key accounts
- Attend seminars, trade shows, sales meetings etc. when necessary
- Must be able to travel within the United States
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Robotic Sales Rep, Boston Job #211101"