Job #200804 Seattle based NGS Consumables Rep
Will consider Self-Relo if familiar with Key Seattle Accounts. KEY ACCOUNTS include Fred Hutch, Allen Institute, Seattle Children’s Hospital , SBRI & U Washington, to name a few.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Next Gen Sequencing reagents and capital equipment, seeks a Territory Manager for Seattle
- Requires an experienced sales rep, (3-5 years’ selling molecular biology reagents) and preferably 2-4 years’ bench work in molecular biology or related area
- Experience selling to academic institutions and some biotech and pharma accounts
- Will accept capital equipment sales experience if strong in genomics but the role is solely reagent sales
- Will consider a distribution rep with strong NGS background & molecular biology bench experience, who seeks to sell as a specialist.
- Will accept a self-relo for a rep who has covered the Seattle accounts and now wishes to reside in Seattle area
- DNA libraries
- Antibody arrays
- Cell signaling
- Fluorescent protein and gene expression products, RNA profiling kits for COVID
- Based in Seattle, covering WA, OR, ID, MT, AK, BC & AB Canada.
- KEY ACCOUNTS include Fred Hutch, Allen Institute, Seattle Children’s Hospital , SBRI & U Washington, to name a few.
- Expect 35-40% travel (details of travel to accounts provided upon discussion with us)
- For a rep with 4 or more years selling life science research tools, a base of ~ $80k-$95k, for reps with zero -3 years, a base of ~ $70-85k DOE
- Commission $40k@ plan, UNCAPPED, commissions paid Quarterly
- top performers have made ~$160k
- Car allowance $750/mo. + 0.21cents/mile
- Full bennies
- Strong in molecular biology techniques, BS, MS, PhD graduate degree preferred in Cell Biology,/Molecular Biology
A successful candidate:
- Must be a team player
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Job #200804 Seattle based NGS Consumables Rep"