California based Cell Physiology Instrument Sales Specialist
The successful candidate will be responsible for cell physiology product lines revenue growth through:
- Application specific sales
- System selection
- Field support for customers
- Must have covered a multi-state territory in the past.
- Proven strategic planning abilities to effectively/efficiently prospect and generate business in a geographically large region.
- Ability to complete a complex sale and experience selling capital equipment.
- The proven ability to achieve superior personal sales results.
- Job stability essential.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
Educational Background and Skill Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Biology or Life Sciences
- Instrumentation sales experience (2 years minimum) in life science field.
- Experience managing a $2 million territory.
- Ability to complete a complex sale and work in teams.
Territory and Travel:
- You will be working from your home office, based in CA
- Cover Western US region but concentrating on business in CA
- Expect 50-60% travel or as required.
- Base, DOE, $60-70k+
- $30k @ plan
- Commission paid MONTHLY,
- Commission is uncapped
- Accelerators over 100% of plan are significant, i.e. 125% of plan =$90k in commissions alone!
- Full benefits
- Car allowance of $550/m + mileage
- laptop and cell phone
- Top performance can garner ~$160k +
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (PLEASE no .PDFs or .pages)
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc/.docx)
- Subject line: "Job #150204 “CA Cell Physiology Sales Specialist"