PCR sales specialist, San Francisco based, Western region
Our client, a dynamic, privately held company, has a novel new approach to digital PCR. They seek a SALES rep based in California to:
- Speak at the Director Levels
- Seek out key leaders and
- Establish beta sites for the technology
- Magnifying current business in the Western region
- The candidate must have a science background
- B.S in the biological or life sciences.
- Practical experience in PCR; either lab based or through previous sales experience desired.
- You should be expected to work closely with our US based application scientist to solicit customer proof-of-principle studies, arrange for technical seminars as well as generate on-site demonstrations at customer sites.
A successful candidate:
- 2+ years in similar sales role managing key accounts and sourcing new business.
- Strong network of relationships with leaders in academia, pharma and AgBio industries
- Work experience in a research lab
- Familiar with laboratory protocols
- Require Sales or Field Applications experience with PCR.
- Candidate should have an out-going personality and enjoy interacting with customers, scientists, engineers and sales staff
- Excellent oral, written communication, computer and interpersonal skills are a must
- Knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Those who have worked for start-ups, can wear many hats and juggle a multitude of responsibilities will flourish with this company
- End-to-end coordination of customer orders this includes
- Cold calling
- Setting up presentations and interacting with customers
- Customer quotations
- Territory management
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintenance of key accounts
- Maintenance of client contact and communications database
- Coordinate technical seminars at key locations
- Solicit POP studies and/or arrange demonstrations at customer sites
- Present PCR system at selected trade shows
- 50% travel
- Base, DOE, $80-$100k
- $40k@ plan
- Open Commission
- Full benefits.
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (not PDF or .pages).
- Please insert FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc/.docx).
- Subject line: "PCR sales specialist for Western Region"