Lab Sales Atlanta
Our client is a major distributor of lab equipment and consumables (PCR instruments, electrophoresis, tissue culture products, plastic ware). You must be a highly reliable self-starter.
- Sales professional with 1-3 years of sales experience
- Outside sales or B2B experience
- You must be a highly reliable self-starter.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Will accept a dynamic, ‘A’ type lab Manager who has a strong business sense.
Territory: Based in Atlanta, covers GA, Northern part of Florida, and Alabama
- Key accounts, Emory, CDC, University of Georgia, Northern part of Florida, and Alabama
- Expected first year total income (salary and commission) ~ $85K (base salary is $36,000) plus benefits.
- PLUS car allowance of $300/m,+ gas, ipad and cell phone.
- There is a large upside to the incentive due acquisition of three large new biotech accounts.
- Expect over $100K in total compensation over the next year.
- Top reps with several years in their territory are making ~$180k
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline is preferred but not required.
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has a natural drive to delight the customer through innovative thinking and exceptional execution
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must be hungry, keen to knock down doors!
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
Please Send Resume:
- Format Resume in WORD…No PDF's
- Resume Filename: your full name ONLY (John Smith.doc)
- Email subject line "Lab Sales Atlanta”
- To firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Resumes with FULL NAMES in the filename are more easily found.