Global Marketing Manager, Job #220502
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products, analytic products such as syringes, pipettes, HPLC columns and other lab essentials that simplify and innovate biomedical testing.
- This job involves focus on leading market growth strategies for the Analytic Division, with a focus on Chromatography products both in the US and Internationally.
- Responsible for collaboration with sales, R&D, product management and marketing teams.
- All US and International
- remote position must be near a major airport for travel purposes worldwide, which could be ~ 15%
- $120k-140k DOE flexible+ bonus plan, $15k
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, 3 weeks’ vacation, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- 5+ years‘ in a scientific product management role, experience as a chromatography PM or chemical analysis sales rep targeting pharmaceutical, food & beverage, forensics/toxicology.
- Must have experience and training in managing budgets, expenses and issuing policy.
- Sales experience should include laboratory equipment in the past.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, product configurator, spreadsheets etc. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or other science/engineering fields. Advance degree (MBA, PhD) preferred.
- Execute marketing strategies (market development, penetration, assess diversification
- Identify any opportunity and/or risk situation
- Maintain strong VOC and market research
- Provide guidance to the Marketing Communication team
- Must be able to travel Internationally
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Global Marketing Manager, Job #220502"