Lab Products Director of Sales, Job #220102
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products, bioprocess products as well as syringes, pipettes, HPLC columns and other lab essentials that simplify and innovatebiomedical testing.
- This job involves responsibility for leading the Lab Product Division for sales in the entire US, South America, Australia and Japan. Some International travel will be expected.
- Responsible for sales, applications, marketing and service in the Lab Products division. This is s newly created role and an opportunity to grow and develop this division significantly.
- All USA, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan
- Based at company headquarters in the West.
- Full relocation package for the right individual.
- $130k-150k DOE +$130-150k variable comp @ plan, uncapped!
- Commission paid monthly
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- 5+ years‘ direct sales & marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a marketing or sales management role at Regional or National level.
- Experience with direct sales, distribution sales and OEM experience
- Must have experience and training in managing budgets, expenses and issuing policy.
- Sales experience should include laboratory equipment in the past.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, product configurator, spreadsheets etc. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Or BS in other life science areas (chemistry, biochemistry, biology).
- An MBA is desirable
- Coach and develop the direct reports located at Head Quarters and regionally
- Manage and grow the Distribution network nationally and Internationally
- Manage the OEM business
- Manage and grow the inside sales team.
- Create a business plan for direct outside sales coverage nationally
- market and business strategies for respective territories.
- Manage International Dealers and direct them toward company sales goals.
- Make pricing recommendations, create policy & procedures that enable dealers and subsidiaries to achieve corporate sales & market goals.
- Must be able to travel Internationally
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Lab Products Director of Sales, Job #220102"