OEM East Sales Manager Job #211202
Our Client develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing.
- This position is responsible for managing the Eastern OEM Lab Products division. Products include syringe pumps, pipetting channels, valves and tubing assemblies, all items that become custom parts of the OEM customers’ instruments.
- The goal is to be the clients’ ‘one stop source’ for their OEM components.
- 2-15+ years‘ sales experience selling to clinical diagnostics and process automation industries. Experience selling OEM lines.
- LOCATION: preference to be based in the Tri State or New England area. Boston or Raleigh would be ideal.
- Could be a Remote position but less preferred. States include MI, IN, OH, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, WVA, PA, NJ, NY, MD, DE, RI, CT, NH, VT, MA, up to 50% travel if required.
- $90-120k DOE, some salary flexibility for an exceptional OEM manager with over 16 years’ experience
- Commissions paid on growth, 4% of growth sales,
- PLUS a 9% year end top up when target growth is achieved.
- This may mean ~$60-160k in commissions.
- Full benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, tuition assistance, 401K etc. Mileage reimbursement as per Government rates (0.57/mile)
- Knowledge of the clinical, diagnostics, and process automation industries.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, if required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to complete tasks from the road.
- 5+ years‘ sales experience and management in a related business. Experience selling to clinical diagnostics and process automation industries.
- Experience with long sales cycles and how to keep the sales process moving to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Or comparable engineering degree, chemistry, or biochemistry.
- OEM responsibility with clients for the syringe products, pipetting channels, valves and syringes that become custom parts of the OEM customers’ instruments.
- Function as the main contact for all OEM accounts on the East Coast Region.
- Close interaction with R&D, and Manufacturing Engineering for customized parts and production.
- Manage and coordinate support with in-house R&D, Product Support and Market Segment Managers.
- Understand and analyze product costs for developing volume discounts and setting customer pricing for the next fiscal year.
- Identify new product opportunities to sell in high volume through our distribution channels or OEM customers.
- Relay this information to the Market Segment Managers.
- Must have valid credit card and be able to pay for reimbursable expenses.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact #'s
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "OEM EAST Sales Manager Job #211202