(REMOTE) Sales Specialist Expansion Territory!! Job #211004
Is a leader water purification systems supporting drug discovery & development and basic research for biotech/pharma, government and academic institutions.
Seeks a Sales Specialist for an expansion region. He/she will work with distribution partners who target biopharma, government, food & beverage & research accounts in the region.
This is ideal for a polished presenter, a hunter who thrives on forging relationships & driving new business & seeks a more limited product line.
Technical expertise is NOT required, excellent HQ back up & sales support!
- REMOTE BASED, work from your home office in the expansion region.
- Significant work in major LOCAL institutions. Expect ~30% overnight travel when necessary.
- Targeting pharma, biotech, academic, government, food & beverage and industrial accounts who use pure water
- Base salary $80k-115k DOE +commissions of 25% base salary.
- Commission guarantees for the first 6 months, paid from dollar one, uncapped, paid quarterly. +10% for sales over 100% of plan + quarterly bonuses!!
- Achievable forecast!
- COMPANY CAR & gas expenses
- Full benefits including 401k, vacation and stat holidays
- Laptop, cell phone, and Internet paid
- BS/BA, any discipline
- Build strong distributor relationships and become the ‘go to’ person for the distribution networks.
- Keen to hunt for new business & sell with the channel partners to grow this expansion region.
- The Sales Specialist must have excellent English speaking and writing skills, enthusiasm and passion for the job, self-starter, team player.
- 1-3 years’ sales experience in any discipline
- A rep who is keen to motivate a team, be a resource, training and develop reps & be a leader as a hunter NOT a farmer of business
- Enthusiastic ability to gain distributor trust & help close new business deals with the distributors.
- Must be organized, strategic and able to prioritize the sales opportunities.
- Team player, self-starter.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Sales Specialist, Expansion Territory! Job #211004"