FL Instrument Rep Job #211003
- Is an industry leader in the manufacture of heat treatment, laboratory, and material processing equipment. They seek an instrument specialist for Florida.
- Based in any major city in Florida to cover Florida, PR, perhaps the Caribbean
- Expect 35% overnight travel.
- Base $80k-105k, DOE
- Commissions from $50k-100k@plan, UNCAPPED paid monthly
- Car allowance of $600/month +$200/month for gas
- All expenses, 3 weeks’ vacation+ Stat holidays
- Full benefits including 4% match on 401K after the first year
- 3+ years sales of direct or distribution experience in life science selling technical capital equipment worth $100k or more to academic and/or Cannabis markets.
- This is a consultative strategic sale.
- Must be able to qualify customers and identify stake holders.
- The sales rep will be responsible for setup and demonstrating the instrument systems.
- Must have the ability to work in a team and with the regional FAS. Fluency in Spanish a definite asset
- Proven JOB STABILITY & tenure is important to this client.
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline with preference for a post graduate degree
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "FL Instrument Rep Job #211003"