International Director of Sales, Job #210801
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products that simplify and innovate complex biomedical testing.
- This job involves International travel, responsibility for leading large instrument sales in Australia, LATAM, APAC working with subsidiary and dealer networks.
- Responsible for sales, applications, marketing and service in the International divisions.
- This is the perfect job for someone who loves International travel and can enthusiastically manage and develop International subsidiaries.
- New Zealand
- Based at company headquarters in the West.
- Full relocation package for the right individual.
- $170-180k DOE +$100k at plan,
- Commission paid monthly
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- 5+ years‘ sales & marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a marketing or sales management role at Regional or Departmental level.
- International marketing and sales experience preferred.
- Must have experience and training in managing budgets, expenses and issuing policy.
- Sales experience should include laboratory capital equipment in the past.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, marketing and negotiating techniques.
- MULTI LINGUAL communication skills, such as Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, German
- Working knowledge of a CRM, product configurator, spreadsheets etc. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Or BS in other life science areas (chemistry, biochemistry, biology).
- An International MBA is desired.
- Create market and business strategies for respective territories.
- Manage International Dealers and direct them toward company sales goals.
- Manage wholly owned Sales & Service subsidiaries in Brazil, Japan and Singapore.
- Negotiate high unit volume contracts and support.
- Assist and prioritize trade shows, seminars as required.
- Assist in the production of key account seminars, presentations and demonstrations.
- Make pricing recommendations, create policy & procedures that enable dealers and subsidiaries to achieve corporate sales & market goals.
- Must be able to travel Internationally
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "International Director of Sales, Job #210801"