Job #210603 San Francisco Instrument Sales Rep
- Is an industry leader in the manufacture of heat treatment, laboratory, and material processing equipment. They seek an instrument specialist for N. CA
- Based in San Francisco to cover N. CA, OR & WA ( a Seattle expansion is expected soon).
- Expect 35% overnight travel.
- Base $80k-120k, DOE
- Commissions from $50k-100k@plan, UNCAPPED paid monthly
- Car allowance of $600/month +$200/month for gas
- All expenses, 3 weeks’ vacation+ Stat holidays
- Full benefits including 4% match on 401K after the first year
- 3+ years sales of direct or distribution experience in life science selling technical capital equipment worth $75k or more to academic, biopharma or Cannabis markets.
- This is a consultative strategic sale. Must be able to qualify customers and identify stake holders.
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline with preference for Enginnering
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "San Fran Instrument Rep Job #210603"