Job #210601 Molecular Biology Consumables Rep, Raleigh based (preferred)
Our client, a manufacturer of reagents for molecular biology, seeks a Raleigh (preferred) based Territory Manager.
- 0-4 years’ sales of reagents in life science
- 2-4 years’ bench work covering PCR based applications
- Will consider a distribution rep with strong molecular biology experience who seeks to sell as a specialist.
- Will consider a bench scientist or post doc (MS, PhD) who has a salesy personality.
- DNA libraries
- Antibody arrays
- Cell signaling
- Fluorescent protein and gene expression products
- Based in Raleigh
- Covering TN & NC only
- KEY accounts include Vanderbilt, St. Jude’s, Duke U to name a few
- Expect possible 50% travel when travel opens up
- Base $75-90k DOE, some flexibility
- Commission $40k@ plan, top performers have made ~$160-190k
- Car allowance $750/mo. + 0.21cents/mile
- Full bennies
- MS or PhD preferred, Strong in molecular biology
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Subject line: "Molecular Biology Consumable Rep, Raleigh Job #210601