BIOPHARM KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, San Francisco, NO TRAVEL Job #210401
- Is a leader of In pre-clinical research for biotech/pharma that includes services for vaccine, therapeutic and pathogen studies.
- Seeks a Biopharma Key Account Manager for the San Francisco Bay region.
- This position is ideal for an experienced sales rep who is a hunter for new business and is a relationship builder with current clients.
- Who wants minimal travel and wants unlimited compensation.
- Based in San Francisco region
- Covering: San Francisco and South San Francisco
- Travel is minimal, (sales meetings etc.)
- Targeting pharma and biotech accounts:
- No academic accounts in this role.
- Key accounts may include Merck, Genentech, Amgen and others.
- Base salary, flexible, depending on experience.
- +$55,000 variable comp at plan.
- Uncapped commissions are paid quarterly
- Top performers earning close to $200k
- Mileage at government rate
- Full benefits including a matching 401k, three weeks’ vacation plus7 Stat holidays
- Laptop, cell phone, and Internet paid
- BS, life sciences and an MBA (highly desirable)
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goal setting
- The ability to research and analyze market dynamics, interpretation of results and determination of likely outcomes and associated actions required,
- Creation of business and financial value propositions
- Possess high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills and a strong sense of purpose direction and leadership.
- Capable of delivering a complex mix of sales and business skills while operating comfortably at Director and C-suite level.
- The Strategic Account Manager must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Proven success within multimillion dollar accounts
- The ability to grow and further develop business within within existing accounts
- 5-10 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Experience in a wide range of principles and methodology in strategic account management. Skill in designing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs. Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organizational policies or procedures.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: " BIOPHARM KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, San Francisco #210401