Key Account Manager, Clinical Diagnostics Markets Job #210203
- Is a leading global source of laboratory and industrial fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies. They are proven experts in the fields of temperature measurement and control, electrochemistry, and fluid handling.
- Based close to any large airport, nationally
- Targeting: Clinical Diagnostics markets’ key accounts TRAVEL ~30%
- Base $85-$90K, DOE
- Commissions start @ 90% of plan
- Multipliers for >100% of plan
- Commission paid MONTHLY, uncapped
- Top reps making ~$150K
- Full Benefits
- Mileage reimbursement as per government standard
- 3-5 years of segment specific or related field experience, experience selling direct to Clinical Diagnostics markets.
- In-depth understanding of the company key clients and their position in the marketplace.
- Proven track record of sales achievement, excellent ability to forecast and grow, manage the sales funnel.
- B.S., preferably in Science, past lab experience a plus
- Negotiating price agreements with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each clients’ long-term goals
- Coordination of all sales and marketing activities associated within these accounts to ensure profitable growth
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders within target accounts
- Evaluate and lead all new business development opportunities
- Coordinate contract renewal price strategies and commercial initiatives with pricing , finance and appropriate senior executives to drive growth targets
- Measure, track, analyze and report key account metrics
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Ensure that all customer information and activity is recorded; All call logs, funnels, CRMs, and any other sales processes and systems are maintained as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Job #210203, Key Account Manager, Clinical Diagnostics Market