Boston Fluid Handling Rep. Job #210102
- Is a leading global source of laboratory and industrial fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies. They are proven experts in the fields of temperature measurement and control, electrochemistry, and fluid handling.
- Based in Boston, covering Boston & Cambridge, mainly
- Targeting: Academic, Government and Pharmaceutical, Process Manufacturing, Industrial, Utility,
- Base $80-$90K, DOE
- Commissions start @ 90% of plan
- Multipliers for >100% of plan
- Commission paid MONTHLY, uncapped
- Top reps making ~$150K
- Full Benefits
- Mileage reimbursement as per government standard
- 3-5 years of segment specific or related field experience, selling direct and/or through channels to biotech/pharma or academic accounts in the region
- An energetic, salesy bench tech/scientist OK
- B.S. Science
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must be coachable with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales and meet gross profit targets.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Job #210102, Fluid Handling Sales Rep"
Please note: Resumes with FULL NAMES in the filename are more easily found.