You may have been promoted, moved or changed jobs recently. We may not be aware of your current situation. Please let us know so we can send you the appropriate emails in the future.
This might not be for you but if you know of anyone this job may fit, please pass it along, thank you!
CRO Business Development Manager, San Francisco Job #1901101
Our client is a growing CRO who provides top pharmaceutical and biotech companies with de-identified DNA, specimen, and medical record data from its community of over 30,000 patients. They seek an experienced business development manager who has sold services to biotech and pharma customers in the Bay area.
- Compensation: $110-140k DOE
- Variable compensation of ~$100k at plan paid quarterly plus will pay 9% commission for all sales over quota
- Mileage, government standard
- 401k, Stock options, HSA and Healthcare
- Territory, San Francisco and Seattle
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing and new clientele. Some key accounts include BioMarin, Gilead, Denali
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Manage pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities & consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue retention targets
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight
- Develop multi-level relationships throughout customer organizations, from manager to executive-level sponsors
- Serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders by providing consultative recommendations & best practices that will allow customers to achieve their primary business objectives
- Must have consultative skills, deep domain/sector knowledge within the biopharma arena, and understand the role service plays in the organization.
- 10 years’ sales experience preferred, will accept a minimum of 5 years sales in an account executive role providing services solutions to large enterprises
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills, ability to gain consensus and determine stakeholders
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Job #191101 Bus Dev San Fran"