Job #190705 Mid West Analytic Sales Rep
A successful candidate:
- Is the leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of environmental laboratory equipment and consumable supplies for commercial, governmental, industrial and academic laboratories. The company provides an entire range of laboratory products used in applications such as water/wastewater analysis, oil and grease analysis, metals analysis and hazardous waste analysis
- Territory is negotiable depending on the home location of the individual, but potentially inclusive of:
- NE, KS, MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI and IN
- Expect up to 60% overnight travel
- Base $70-80K, DOE
- Commissions start @ 90% of plan
- $30K@plan a COMMISSION GUARANTEE is offered for the first 3 months.
- Multipliers for >100% of plan
- Commission paid quarterly, uncapped
- Top reps making ~$150K
- Full Benefits
- Mileage reimbursement as per government standard
- 3-5 years of segment specific or related field experience
- Selling direct and/or through Channels targeting:
- Process Manufacturing
- Industrial Utility
- B.S. Science or related field
- Laboratory experience is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and other computer based systems
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Strong technical skills: ability to present technical concepts and provide customers with hands-on technique using or products.
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to ascertain current needs and generate additional sales
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must be coachable with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales and meet gross profit targets.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Job #190705 Midwest analytic sales rep"