Job # 190101 Boston Instrument/Reagents Sales Rep
- Seeks an experienced sales rep
- To sell:
- DNA shearing instruments ($18,000 to $85,000)
- Library prep kits
- Assay services
- Based in Boston to cover New England states and Eastern Canada
- 60% of the time will be spent in the Boston area, targeting academic, biotech and pharma accounts
- Expect 40% overnight travel
- Base $80-90k, DOE
- Commissions approximately $30k @ plan annually, UNCAPPED! Commissions begin payout at 50% of plan
- Commissions Paid MONTHLY
- Quarterly bonuses of $1,250 when plan is hit
- Year end bonus for instrument and services sales-~$4k plus Quarterly overage top ups
- Top reps can expect to make ~$150k annually
- Mileage paid @ 0.54/mile
- All expenses
- Full benefits, (health, dental, Vision) and matching 401K up to $3,000.
- 3+ years sales experience (preferably 5 years’ plus sales in life science (molecular biology) selling capital and reagents in the North East region.
- This is a consultative strategic sale. Must have the ability to work in a team and with the regional FAS
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must be coachable with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Boston Instrument/Reagent Genomic Sales Rep Job #190101"