Job # 180903 Chemicals Account Manager, BAY
This client provides organic laboratory chemicals as well as pharmaceutical, cosmetic as well as other functional materials.
WILL ACCEPT SELF RELO TO the Bay, if all other qualifications are met.
- Base $80-100k DOE + Commission of 25% of the base @ plan annually, paid Quarterly.
- Car allowance of $350-400 plus Runzheimer gas reimbursement
- Excellent benefits including matching 401K up to 6%.
- Top reps can make ~$150% of plan (could range from ~ $120k-150k)
- Based in San Fran area, covering N.CA, OR, WA
- 50% travel as required
- Biochemicals and reagents for Life Science
- Analytic Chemicals for Biotech/Pharma, Oil & Gas industries
- Chromatography columns and reagents
- Must have a 4 year degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry
- M.S. or Ph.D. is highly desired
- 0-3 years' or more experience inside sales/outside sales of lab chemicals and reagents to academic/biotech/pharmas and industrial accounts in the region.
- A salesy Post Doc or lab tech with chemistry background will also be considered.
- Must be computer literate, competent keyboarding skills and experience with SalesForce preferred.
A successful candidate:
- This is a TECHNICAL sale. One must be capable of conducting a complex sale to multiple call points.
- A tract record of success is highly desired. Experience in strategic selling is essential.
- Prior job stability is important
- This is a hunter’s job and will work with distribution reps in the region.
- Must also have a team player attitude to work successfully with the sales reps and established accounts within the academic/biotech/pharma and industrial accounts in the region.
- Key accounts include major biotech, pharma and academic labs in San Fran, Portland and Seattle
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Chemicals Account Manager, SF BAY Job #180903"