Distribution Sales Manager, San Fran based
Our client is a leader in the bioprocess industry. They offer measuring solutions for a complete measurement loop, including sensors for pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, viable and total cell density and ORP, housings, calibration solutions, cables and transmitters. The products are backed by over 50 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise in innovative design.
- Covering the North West region states of N. CA, WS, OR, ID, MT, WY and the Dakotas BASED IN SAN FRANCISCO area
- Expect 50% travel
- Base salary ranges from $85k-$110k DOE (some flexibility)
- Base+ $60k@ plan
- Commissions paid MONTHLY
- PLUS $30k of bonuses in $10k amounts when various metrics are achieved (paid immediately)
- That’s $90k in commissions/bonuses with NO CAPS on the commissions!
- Full benefits
- Car mileage.
- Your chance to join a leader who is experiencing double-digit growth
- Must have four year degree.
- Must have experience managing and selling via a distribution network.
- Sales Manager/rep with 3-5 years’ experience coaching, training, setting forecasts & budgets working with the distribution partner companies.
- The Manager will work with the distribution management team and the sales reps to achieve forecasts.
- Requires strong understanding of biopharmaceutical, food and beverage and chemical processing industries. Must have a strong technical background to promote the pH Sensors and analytic probes lines of products.
- Requires strong understanding of biopharmaceutical, food and beverage and chemical processing industries.
- Manufacturers’ Reps currently selling products for fermentation, cell culture and bioprocess may have the correct background.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- If you are on the UPSWING of your career and have this background
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Job#180902 Distribution Sales Manager, San Fran