Job # 180406
Lab Sales, NIH
Our client sells a myriad of reagents, kits and assays, culture media and fine chemicals for research, pharmaceutical and diagnostic markets.
- Covering MD, focusing on DC and NIH.
- Based close to DC/NIH area.
- Other Mid-Atlantic states are also part of the territory.
- Expect 25% travel
- Car mileage as per government allowance
- Laptop, cell phone
- Salary, $55-65k (some flexibility for those selling at the NIH currently)
- Plus annual $30k-$40k@ plan, paid quarterly, uncapped.
- Plus ‘new product’ bonus paid at year end.
- Full benefits including 40lK matching at 6%
- BS in biology/science/chemistry
- Entry level sales rep (1-2 years’ sales experience)
- Ideally the candidate would have experience calling on NIH
- Exceptional verbal written communication and linguistic skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- If you are on the UPSWING of your career and have this background
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Job # 180406 Lab Sales, NIH"