Job #180101, Indianapolis based Corporate Account Manager
Our client, a leader of In Vivo genetic models for biotech/pharma and research seeks a CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER for the IN, IL, OH region.
This position is ideal for an experienced candidate who wants a limited product line, limited travel and wants unlimited compensation.
- Based in Indianapolis (preferred) or Chicago (second choice)
- Covering: IN, IL & OH
- Travel 20%. Most of the business is with the key accounts of Eli Lilly and AbbVie Pharma.
- Targeting pharma and biotech accounts ONLY, no academic accounts in this role.
- Will accept a simple quick RELOCATION at own expense for candidates who have experience calling on biotech and pharma accounts & corporate account development.
- Base salary $90-100k DOE
- +$55,000 variable comp at plan.
- Uncapped commissions are paid quarterly
- Top performers earning ~$170k
- Full benefits including 401(k) matching
- Laptop, cell phone, and Internet paid
Education and Experience:
- The Corporate Account Manager position requires significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goal setting, the ability to research and analyse market dynamics, interpretation of results and determination of likely outcomes and associated actions required, creation of business and financial value propositions, high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills and a strong sense of purpose direction and leadership. Capable of delivering a complex mix of sales and business skills while operating comfortably at Director and C-suite level. The Corporate Account Manager must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Requires supervisory or middle management experience. 5-10 years of relevant experience and/or training. Experience in a wide range of principles and methodology in corporate account management. Skill in designing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs. Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organizational policies or procedures.
- Education BS, life sciences and an MBA (highly desirable)
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: " Corporate Account Manager, IN #180101"