Baltimore based Molecular Biology Reagents Rep
Will consider self relo (uncomplicated, quick self-relocations)
Our client, a manufacturer of reagents for molecular biology, seeks a Baltimore based Territory Manager.
- a sales rep with 1-4 years’ sales of reagents in life science
- 2-4 years’ bench work covering PCR based applications
- Will consider a distribution rep who seeks to sell as a specialist.
- Will consider a bench scientist (MS, PhD) who HAS SOME sales experience.
- DNA libraries
- Antibody arrays
- Cell signaling
- Fluorescent protein and gene expression products
- Based in Baltimore
- Covering all Maryland, excluding the NIH
- This includes NCI, and several biotech companies on the I-270 Corridor, U MD and Johns Hopkins
- Expect minimal travel
- Base $70-80k DOE
- Commission $40k@ plan top performers have made ~$160k
- Car allowance $750/mo. + 0.21cents/mile
- Full bennies
- MS or PhD preferred, Strong in molecular biology
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Subject line: "Baltimore based Molecular Biology Reagents Rep Job #170803"