Job # 170104
Maryland Technical Sales Rep
- Seeks an experienced sales rep
- DNA shearing instruments ($18,000 to $85,000)
- Library prep kits
- Assay services
- Based in Maryland
- Bulk of time spent at NIH
- Expect 45-50% travel
- Extended Territory:
- Mid Atlantic
- Specifically: MD, VA, DE, PA, NJ, OH, WV,NC, SC, FL, GA
- Self-Relo possible
- Base $70-$80k, DOE
- Commissions approximately $27k @ plan UNCAPPED!
- This means 2% of sales, paid monthly
- Quarterly bonuses
- Year end bonus for instrument and services sales-details in conversation.
- Expect ~$125-130k annually
- Mileage paid @ 0.54/mile
- All expenses
- Full benefits
- 401k match
- MUST HAVE at least one year of sales
- Preferably over 2 years sales experience in life science
- Familiarity with the NIH is very important.
- This is a consultative strategic sale
- You must know how to manage a large geography
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Maryland Technical Sales Rep Job #170104"