Job # 160703
Life Science Sales East Bay
Our client wants a go getter with sales experience for a major distributor of lab equipment and consumables (PCR instruments, -80 freezers, centrifuges, electrophoresis, tissue culture products, plastic ware).
- Based in East Bay, San Francisco
- Will cover San Francisco (East & North of San Francisco Bay), Sacramento, Oakland, Emeryville, Stockton
- 30% travel expected.
- Accounts include UC Davis, UC Berkeley, and University of Nevada, Reno, NV.
- Base ranging from ~ $40k, for junior reps, for 5-10 years’ experience, flexible, DOE
- ~80K 1st yr at plan
- UNCAPPED commissions paid MONTHLY.
- Top performers have made ~$130k
- Car allowance of $300/mo.,
- iPad and cell phone.
- Benefits package
- There is a large upside to the incentive due to lack of penetration in this very active and well-funded geography.
- An overachiever can exceed $100K in total compensation.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline is preferred but not required.
- Sales experience is preferred or equivalent experience in the Life Science or Scientific Market is a plus.
- Will accept a lab tech or a post doc who has had SOME sales in the past.
- Will accept an inside sales rep who wants outside sales.
- Will accept a B2B sales person
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has a natural drive to delight the customer through innovative thinking and exceptional execution
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must be hungry, keen to knock down doors!
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- If you are on the UPSWING of your career and have this background
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Job # 160703: Life Science Sales East Bay"