Boston based, New England and National Accounts
DIGITAL PCR sales specialist
Our client, a dynamic, privately held company, has a novel new approach to digital PCR. They seek a rep based in Boston who can speak at the Director Levels, seek out key leaders and establish beta sites for the technology as well as magnifying current business in the New England region.
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years in similar role managing key accounts and sourcing new business.
- Strong network of relationships with leaders in academia, pharma and AgBio industries
- Practical experience in PCR; either lab based or through previous sales experience desired.
- A successful candidate will have worked in a research lab and be familiar with laboratory protocols.
- Sales or Field Applications experience preferred.
- Candidate should have an out-going personality and enjoy interacting with customers, scientists, engineers and sales staff.
- Excellent oral, written communication, computer and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- Those who have worked for start-ups, can wear many hats and juggle a multitude of responsibilities will flourish with this company.
- Work closely with our US based application scientist to solicit customer proof-of-principle studies.
- Arrange for technical seminars as well as generate on-site demonstrations at customer sites.
- Coordinate technical seminars at key locations
- End-to-end coordination of customer orders
- Cold calling
- Setting up presentations
- Customer quotations
- Territory management
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintenance of key accounts
- Maintenance of client contact and communications database
- Solicit POP studies and/or arrange demonstrations at customer sites
- Present PCR system at selected trade shows
- 50% travel required
- Base, DOE, $80-$100k
- $40k@ plan, open
- Full benefits.
- B.S in the biological or life sciences
Please send resume:
- Format: WORD (not Pdf)
- Filename: Your full name (John Smith.doc)
- Subject line: "Job # 141106 “DIGITAL PCR sales specialist"