Job # 170907A
Houston Sales Rep
- Seeks an experienced sales rep
- To sell:
- DNA shearing instruments ($18,000 to $85,000)
- Library prep kits
- Assay services
- Based in Houston to cover TX, OK, NM, OK, AR, KS, LA, MS, AL
- 60% of the time will be spent in Houston
- Expect 40% overnight travel
- Base $75-80k, DOE
- Commissions approximately $36k @ plan UNCAPPED! Commissions begin payout at 50% of plan
- Commissions Paid MONTHLY
- Quarterly bonuses of $1,250 when plan is hit
- Yearend bonus for instrument and services sales-
- Top reps can expect to make ~$125-130k annually
- Mileage paid @ 0.54/mile
- All expenses
- Full benefits, (health, dental, Vision) and matching 401K
- 3 years sales experience in life science (molecular biology) selling capital and reagents in the SW region
- This is a consultative strategic sale. Must have the ability to work in a team and with the regional FAS
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Has the ability to lead and influence cross-functional business units
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Houston Sales Rep Job #170907A"