Job #210705 S. CA Instrument Sales Rep
Is a leading manufacturer of high performance imaging analysis equipment including cameras, spectroscopy and microscopes
- Seeks an instrument specialist to sell Imaging cameras and microscopes
- Ideally based in Los Angeles or San Diego to cover Western States covering CA, AZ, NM, over to CO & North to WA, OR areas
- Expect 40% overnight travel when travel get going again and Internationally when appropriate
- Base $80k-130k, DOE
- Commissions up to $65k@plan, UNCAPPED paid quarterly
- Car allowance of $450/month +mileage of .13/mile OR choice of simply mileage at government rate (.57/mile)
- All expenses, vacation+ Stat holidays
- Full benefits
- 3+ years sales of direct experience (vs. distribution sales) in life science selling technical capital equipment worth $100k or more to academic or biopharm accounts. One DOES NOT have to have sold microscopes in the past, any technical capital equipment will be considered because there is an excellent FAS team as backup to assist.
- The client will consider a salesy post doc with strong microscopy background or an FAS who wants a direct sales role
- This is a consultative strategic sale. Must be able to qualify customers and identify stake holders. The sales rep will be responsible for setup and demonstrating the instrument systems. Must have the ability to work in a team and with the regional FAS.
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline with preference for a post graduate degree
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "S. CA Instrument Rep Job #210705