Job #190701, Mid Atlantic Business Development Director, (Bioanalytic Services)
Our client is a leader in large molecule studies, supporting studies from discovery and preclinical work to Phase I to Phase IV Clinical Trials.
- The Director will be responsible for the sale of
- Biomarker, cell based and pharmacokinetic (PK) assays
- Custom services related to these assays
- Must live within the region, preference for DC or Philadelphia areas
- Includes NY, NJ, MD, DE
- Expect ~ 25% overnight travel
- Base $115-140k, some flexibility DOE
- Plus variable comp of $100k, uncapped, commissions paid quarterly
- Mileage as per IRS regulations
- All expenses
- Full benefits including:
- 401K match of 4% on a participant contribution of 5%
- 4 weeks vacation plus:
- 10 Statutory Holidays
- Two floating days
- Full knowledge of LARGE MOLECULE Bioanalytical Services and the market.
- A minimum of 5 years proven sales leadership, account management with consistent ability to close deals and surpass revenue targets.
- Ability to complete complex sale
- Ability to gain consensus and work as part of a team
- Experience selling into multiple levels within an organization, purchasing, directors, VP, CFO/CEO.
- Demonstrated experience at Biotech/Pharma account management where a clear strategy/process produces revenue growth.
- Experience using a CRM is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
- BS, PhD (preferred), in Cell, Molecular Biology or related life science discipline.
General Duties, Responsibilities and Skills
- Meets or exceeds revenue target in assigned territory
- Identifies key decision-makers within targeted organizations to establish long-term positive relationships that lead to new signed contracts
- Actively manages entire sales life cycle through project engagement and subsequent customer maintenance with a strong focus on personalized service
- Prospects, identifies, qualify and prioritize new business leads according to strategic fit customer's current needs
- Drive prospective customers to participate in capabilities presentations
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitor's offerings
- Other duties as needed
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Full current address and contact info on Resume
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: " Job #190701, Business Development Director, Mid Atlantic