California based Cell Physiology Instrument Sales Specialist
Our client’s products are all about cell physiology. We seek a sales rep who will represent three brands of instruments, all targeting cell physiology research. Instruments range from $50K to $250K in price.
Educational Background and Skill Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Biology or Life Sciences
- Instrumentation sales experience (2 years minimum) in life science field.
- Experience managing a $2 million territory.
- Ability to complete a complex sale and work in teams.
Territory and Travel:
- You will be working from your home office, based in CA
- Cover Western US region but concentrating on business in CA where 60% of the business is located
- Expect 50-60% travel or as required.
- Base, DOE, $60-70k+ $30k @ plan, Commission paid MONTHLY, uncapped
- Accelerators over 100% of plan are significant, i.e. 125% of plan =$90k in commissions alone!
- Full benefits
- Car allowance of $550/m+ mileage
- Laptop and cell phone
- Top performance can garner ~$160k +
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Job #151004 Instrument Sales Specialist"