Job # 150408
Cleveland Product Manager
Our client’s molecular biology division is a leading supplier focused on sample preparation, PCR and Media. This Product Manager position will focus on bringing value and insights to drive the development and revenue of world class products. Past sales of with lab reagents is an asset.
- Based in Cleveland area only.
- NO relo
- Base $70k-85k
- Possible Bonus
- Benefits plan
- Identify, analyze and articulates market insight, customer needs, buying preferences and value proposition effectively, for target segments that drives successful development and delivery of products and services.
- Formulate marketing plan to reach revenue plan for the molecular biology product, support growth of the product lines and increase market share.
- Provide guidance to marketing communications group on mailing lists, media selection and other advertising and promotion activities, maintain marketing collateral, develop trainings.
- Utilize customer and competitive knowledge to drive differentiated product positioning for a product line or platform, and smooth transition of new product in the in-market portfolio.
- Identify, establish, and manage strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, suppliers, and industry opinion leaders.
- Work collaboratively with other team members responsible for related products, as well as R&D, program management, marketing and manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline
- Strong analytical skills and a
- Knowledge base of biological sciences.
- MBA is strongly preferred.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 – 3 years' experience in a similar product management, marketing, or business development role including experience in product line management, strategic marketing, and operations management.
- Past sales of with lab reagents is an asset.
- Strong customer focus, with a demonstrated track record of successful customer interactions.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative market research tools, including user-centered innovation, market surveys, conjoint analysis and needs-based or behavioral segmentation.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, relationship building, analytical, project management and planning skills are necessary to be successful in this position.
- Experience in Product Management for Consumer Products is an advantage highly desirable.
- Proven ability to identify strategic opportunities, set aggressive objectives, and drive key business priorities.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no xx.PDFs or xx.pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: Job #150408 "Cleveland Product Manager "