NE Automation Sales Rep
Our client seeks a rep to sell life science automation and robotics in the North East.
- Salary range $56-82K with opportunity to achieve total compensation of up to $150K at plan.
- Full benefits, including a company car.
- Top reps are making ~$160k
- Based in Boston, to cover MA, (excluding Cambridge), CT and RI. Expect ~30% travel
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- An educational or a work-related background in life science.
- Familiarity of sample prep methods including, nucleic acid extraction, ELSIA, high throughput screening, serial dilution, DTSC prep and clean up, next generation sequencing and library construction.
- 3-5 years sales experience with a proven record of sales success in life science capital equipment sales and job stability.
- Demonstrated successful record of prospecting and developing new accounts.
- Able to work independently AND as part of a team
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver technical seminars to customer audiences.
- Resumes will be accepted in WORD only, (no .PDFs or .pages).
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc/.docx).
- AND "Job #150104 NE Automation Sales Rep" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org