Robotic Sales Specialist, based ideally in Chicago or Madison, Job #231001
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products that simplify and innovate complex biomedical testing.Great management team and great opportunity for advancement!!
- Midwest, including IL, WI, MN, MI, IA, MO, AR, OK, NE, KS, SD, ND
- Central Canada (MB, SK, AB, NU, AND NT)
- $90-110k DOE +$65K at plan, uncapped!
- Commission paid monthly
- Mileage as per government rate.
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Two years’ sales experience marketing scientific instruments and consumables to the life science market. Past bench work with manual or automated lab equipment is ideal.
- Must be able to demo robotics and software to customers
- Demonstrate strong technical ability.
- Able to sell equipment valued at ~$25k, instruments range from $30-$50k
- Working knowledge of a CRM. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Science: Chemistry, clinical science, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.
- The Sales Specialist can expect to spend approximately 40% of their time traveling within the region but could be more depending on the situation.
- Sell the automated liquid handlers in the designated territory
- Target key accounts in academic, biotech and pharma within the region
- Attend sales meetings etc. when necessary
- Must be able to travel within the territory
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Robotic Sales Rep, Midwest Job #231001