Southern CA Acct Mgr, Orange County or San Diego base preferred Job #220606
- Is a leader water purification systems supporting drug discovery & development and basic research for biotech/pharma, government and academic institutions.
- Seeks an Account Manager for the S. CA region who will work with distribution partners who target biopharma, government, food & beverage & research accounts in the region.
- This position is ideal for a polished presenter whose go-getter attitude thrives on building relationships to drive business & who sells value added propositions to the distribution network.
- Based in Orange County or San Diego area to cover, S. CA with San Francisco & Seattle occasionally
- Expect ~30% overnight travel but a lot local work
- Targeting pharma, biotech, academic, government, food & beverage and industrial accounts
- any lab who requires pure water for manufacturing and research (but sold via a distribution network).
- Base salary $90k-120k DOE + $30k@ 100% of plan AND accelerators over plan!!
- +commission guarantee for the first 6 months, paid from dollar one.
- Achievable forecast!
- Uncapped commissions are paid quarterly
- COMPANY CAR & gas card & expenses
- Full benefits including 401k, vacation and stat holidays
- Laptop, cell phone, and Internet paid
- BS, life sciences preferred
- Build strong distributor relationships and become the key filtration specialist for the distribution network
- Creation of business and financial value propositions
- Possess high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills and a strong sense of purpose, direction and leadership.
- The Account Manager must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Proven success working with a distribution network is preferred.
- A manufacturer’s rep who loves to motivate a team, be a resource, training and develop reps
- Enthusiastic ability to gain distributor trust & help close new business deals with the distributors.
- Significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goal setting, able to manage a large territory for maximum revenue.
- 1-3 years’ plus sales experience in life science or B2B targeting accounts in the region
- Distribution sales experience is preferred, ability to work in teams essential.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: S. CA Account Rep #220606