Clinical Diagnostics Marketing Leader, Job #220602
- Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products that simplify and innovate biomedical testing. This exciting role combines ones’ strong clinical scientific knowledge with marketing and pre post sales experience. Lots of advancement for the right candidate!
- The role focuses on the Clinical Diagnostics marketplace in the US
- Based in the West at Company HQ. Relocation package for the right candidate
- $100k-120k DOE plus bonus ~$22,500
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, 3 weeks’ vacation, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- Past bench experience in a Clinical Diagnostics/Infectious Disease lab. Strong knowledge of capital equipment.
- WILL CONSIDER a recent PhD grad or post doc who has developed immunoassays for Infectious Disease
- 2 years’ sales experience or marketing or product management experience relating to the Clinical Diagnostic marketplace.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or other science/engineering fields.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Author and edit marketing materials such as Brochures, white papers, tech notes, application notes, posters etc.
- Support pre-sales efforts, attend Trade Shows and Scientific Conferences. Work with post-sales team.
- Work with the Automation/Robotics sales team who target hospital clinical labs, Toxicology Labs, Government Infectious Disease testing labs
- Create new business opportunities with Clinical Diagnostic reagent companies who could use the clients’ automation systems.
- Provide guidance to the Marketing Communication team for website and social media.
- Must be able to travel Internationally
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport and be able to travel Internationally.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Clinical Diagnostics Marketing Leader, Job #220602"