Senior Product Manager, Consumables & Small Instruments, Job #211002
Our client develops, manufactures and markets automation products that simplify and innovate complex biomedical testing. This role is to develop and grow the consumable and small instrument lines. They seek a dynamic, visionary product manager poised for advancement and ready to take on the next challenge!
- Based at company headquarters in the West.
- Relocation package for the right individual.
- $80k-110k DOE + bonus plan from 10-30% based on revenue growth
- Excellent benefit package that includes, dental, medical, vision, paid time off, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
- 3 plus years of hands-on experience in a science laboratory setting using laboratory instrumentation and other wet chemistry laboratory equipment.
- 3 plus years of Product Management experience is a plus.
- Current understanding of industry trends in laboratory equipment applications and needs.
- Deep understanding of the scientific testing process, either through hands-on experience, education, or past sales experience.
- Technical Experience with laboratory automation robotics is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- Experience with identifying market opportunities and speaking to competitive differentiators.
- Experience with launching new products or features, including development of a product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design.
- Knowledge of multiple areas of business: product management, engineering, design, sales, finance, marketing, or customer support.
- Expertise in communicating with design and engineering teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as this role will evolve based on strategy and market needs.
- Bachelor's degree Chemistry, biochemistry or related field
- Be an expert on markets, competition, and the user requirements for small Instrument products.
- Write clear and concise product requirements that will drive innovation the company, including goals and key features for new products and features.
- Launch products by working across departments for the client to provide vision, actionable timelines, and plans for communications, budget, and distribution.
- Develop pricing and manufacturing forecast based on market knowledge, production costs, and anticipated demand.
- Maintain life cycle for each small device to ensure market adoption, profitability, and user happiness.
- Create and deliver formal presentations to customers and internal stakeholders for a broad range of topics to champion Hamilton small Instruments.
- Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, etc.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: "Sr. Product Manager, Job #211002