Job # 210504 New England Instrument Sales Rep
- Is a leading manufacturer of high performance imaging analysis equipment including cameras, spectroscopy and microscopes
- Seeks an instrument specialist to sell imaging cameras and microscopes
- Based in MA, CT, NH or RI to cover New England and Mid-Atlantic States including MD, NJ, NY, PA
- Expect 40% overnight travel when travel gets going again and Internationally when appropriate
- Base $80k-130k, DOE
- Commissions up to $65k@plan, UNCAPPED paid quarterly
- Car allowance of $450/month +mileage of .13/mile OR choice of simply mileage at government rate (.57/mile)
- All expenses, vacation+ Stat holidays
- Full benefits,
- 3+ years sales of direct experience (vs. distribution sales) in life science selling technical capital equipment worth $100k or more to academic or biopharm accounts.
- One DOES NOT have to have sold microscopes in the past, any technical capital equipment will be considered because there is an excellent FAS team to assist as backup.
- The client will consider a salesy post doc with strong microscopy background or an FAS who wants a direct sales role
- This is a consultative strategic sale. Must be able to qualify customers and identify stake holders. The sales rep will be responsible for setup and demonstrating the instrument systems. Must have the ability to work in a team and with the regional FAS.
- B.S. in Scientific Discipline with preference for a post graduate degree
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "New England Instrument Rep Job #210504"