Montreal Bioprocess Fluid Handling Rep Job #210302
- Is a leading global source of laboratory and industrial fluid handling products, instrumentation, equipment, and supplies. They are proven experts in the fields of temperature measurement and control, electrochemistry, and fluid handling.
- Based in Quebec, Montreal is ideal,
- The territory is Quebec/Maritimes, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut
- Targeting: (primarily biotech/pharma) Process Manufacturing, Industrial, Mining, Food & Beverage, Utility, Academic, Government and Pharmaceutical
- Expect 50% overnight travel (when travel resumes in Canada)
- Base $60-70K, DOE
- Commissions start @ 90% of plan
- Multipliers for >100% of plan
- Commission paid quarterly, uncapped
- Top reps making ~$150K, should make ~$120k first year with good effort
- Full Benefits
- Car allowance ~ $500/month plus 0.49/mileage reimbursement
- 3-5 years of segment specific or related field experience, selling direct and/or through channels to biotech/pharma or academic accounts in the region
- An energetic, salesy bench tech/scientist OK
- B.S. Science, MS preferred
A successful candidate:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, accepts accountability
- Has sense of urgency and has a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must be coachable with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Can identify continuous improvement opportunities, multi-task in a demanding environment
- Must be flexible and able to handle high volume of work and deadlines.
- Must have excellent negotiation skills to close sales and meet gross profit targets.
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Full Home Mailing Address
- Contact phone #'s
- No PDFs Please
- Subject line: "Job #210302 Quebec Bioprocess Fluid Handling Rep"