San Fran CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER #181002
Our client, a leader of In Vivo genetic models for biotech/pharma and research seeks a CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER for the San Francisco Bay region. This position is ideal for an experienced candidate who wants a limited product line, minimal travel and wants unlimited compensation.
- Base salary $90-105k DOE
- Flexibility on the base for an outstanding candidate
- +$55,000 variable comp at plan.
- Uncapped commissions are paid quarterly
- Top performers earning ~$170k
- Full benefits:
- Including 401(k) matching
- Laptop, cell phone, and Internet paid
- Based in San Francisco
- Covering: Bay area
- Travel is minimal, (sales meetings etc.)
- Targeting pharma and biotech accounts ONLY, no academic accounts in this role. Key accounts include Merck, Genentech, Amgen and others.
- Will accept a simple quick RELOCATION at own expense for candidates who have experience calling on biotech and pharma accounts & corporate account development.
Education and Experience:
- BS, life sciences and an MBA (highly desirable)
- Advanced degree preferred.
The Corporate Account Manager position requires:
- significant knowledge and understanding of business strategy and goal setting
- The ability to research and analyze market dynamics, interpretation of results and determination of likely outcomes and associated actions required,
- Creation of business and financial value propositions
- Possess high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills and a strong sense of purpose direction and leadership.
- Capable of delivering a complex mix of sales and business skills while operating comfortably at Director and C-suite level.
- The Corporate Account Manager must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Proven success within multimillion dollar accounts
- The ability to grow and further develop business within existing accounts
- Requires supervisory or middle management experience.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Experience in a wide range of principles and methodology in corporate account management. Skill in designing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs. Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organizational policies or procedures.
- Must have Green Card or be a US citizen
- Must possess and maintain a current Passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
- A background check will be conducted before hire
- Resumes will only be accepted in WORD with Full Home Mailing Address.
- No xx.PDFs Please
- Please insert your FULL NAME in the filename. (John Doe.doc OR .docx).
- Subject line: " Corporate Account Manager, San Francisco #181002"